My best friend

Amanda

My best friends son is 6 and has been diagnosed with autism we knew there was a problem when he started pre school and she’s been working with a dr and a diagnostic team and they diagnosed him a few months ago

She is a single mom the father took off as soon as he found out she was pregnant but still comes around every now and again when he’s dating someone with kids so he can look like he’s a dad (he’s not) when she told him his son had autism and that she wanted him to come to the dr with her he told her it was her problem not his yeah dude is a real winner anyway so she’s doing it all by herself with help from her grandma

He son is getting more violent lately and hitting her and knocking over her grandma and his new favorite thing is to call every lady he sees a bitch she’s had appointments with doctors and therapist and nothing is working yet she calls me crying at least two or three times a week saying she can’t do this anymore I tell her how wonderful amazing and beautiful she is and it will get better

Does anyone out there have any advice to give on this I know it’s a touchy subject with some people but I can’t have children so I honestly have no idea what she’s going through or how to help her all I can think to do is just support her in anyway I can wether that be a phone call or breakfast or just going over to her house to watch him so she can get some sleep I just feel like there’s gotta be some better ideas out here