UTI that won’t go away!!!! ☹️

Mila

Hi girls, so I’ve struggled with UTIs all my life, they come and go. But since the past year I got one that just wont go away. It’s gotten to the point where I get cramps after I urinate, burning sensation, urgency u know all that, and I have pain in my back where my kidneys are. When this started I didn’t have insurance so I went to the ER and was told it was a kidney/uti antibiotic resistant infection. Fast forward to now, I just finished my 4th time taking antibiotics for this and it still wont go away. Not sure what else to do ☹️ I try all the regular recommendations like peeing before and after sex, all my underwear is 100% cotton, carry my 2L bottle of water with me everywhere, I’ve even had to stop drinking alcohol and coffee even if it was just occasionally because afterwards I would feel worse. I’ve been in the ER 4 times since October 2017 and a couple more to PPH for this reason, finished treatment and never get better.

Has anyone else here had a similar experience or know of any other tricks I’m missing? Or maybe heard about something similar to this? I’m just starting to feel very frustrated and depressed with the constant discomfort and going to the doctor is jot only very expensive but it hasn’t helped me so far.