Sign or coincidence?

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago and I have been so devastated. We had so many amazing memories and our relationship was beautiful. He said it was because he didn’t know he loved me anymore and that he was going to college far away. He said that we won’t get back together and that I always needed his attention. Many people have noticed he has changed but everyone keeps putting me down telling me to move on and get over him but that’s hard for me to do because he was my first love. So yesterday I started doubting my God. I said how he abandoned me and how he never hears my begs or cries for help and how i don’t have hope anymore. My friend then told me to snap out of it and that he always listens. So today I’ve been hearing the word hope everywhere. In every class and a couple of people had said it around me i don’t know I just heard it everywhere. So as I was going through my bag I found a coin. A coin that I had never seen in my life. I did not recognize that coin at all. It had a cross in the front and as I turned it around it said hope. I completely freaked out. Am I just being dramatic or something and taking this too literally?