Well that’s it, I have finally cracked up

Kim

Lol! TTC has got me like ....

So I have had 2 early miscarriages at 5w, 12/24/17 and 4/22/18 our issue is not getting pregnant it is staying pregnant... I have 3 girls from my first marriage , my best friend lovie and I have been together for 3 years but went to hs together ... I’m 35 he is 33. He has a daughter from a previous relationship . We have decided to try for one of our own, and we are failing miserable . We have been shettles Methoding for a boy , part of me fears I can’t carry boys or his boy sperm dna isn’t great... who knows he is a type 1 diabetic . Anyway ... I have been found to have an off thyroid they think may contribute to RPL , so I’m on levothyroxine for over a month now, baby aspirin starting on day 1 of ovulation, I got progesterone cream to boost me starting that 4x a day from day after confirmed o, and mehtylfolate starting today .... please for the love of all that is holy let my baby stick this month ... I finished clomid last night .. so expect O next Tuesday/Wednesday ... anyone else try all these things???? (Clomid was used cd 5-9 in order to increase maturity of eggs)