How did you feel about your S/O when you first met?

Di

I disliked my boyfriend the moment I heard words come out of his mouth. My first thought of him was that he was a weird guy and overly emotional. Then I found him to be pushy, obnoxious and annoying and I tried my best to avoid being around him. We were partnered for an acting class as scene partners and I was already pissed off because I wanted to work with another male friend of mine that I was slowly starting to develop a crush on and who I had a lot of sexual chemistry with at the moment and I even wrote down in my notebook that I wanted to cry and showed it to him. TBH, I was pretty bitchy to my S/O at the start. I even complained about him to my mother.

Slowly though, my thoughts started to change and I started to find myself really excited for our next rehearsals. I would invite him to hang out with me after school while I worked on a project. And then one day when he came to my house to drop off the play we were working on because I didn’t have a physical copy yet, I found myself yearning for him to stay and wanting him to come in and sit down for a while. But it was raining outside and I had company inside so I couldn’t. But every time either one of us tried to say goodbye it just never happened and he ended up staying in the rain for a good 15 minutes at my doorstep without a care in the world.

*He also found me bitchy at first and knew I wasn’t fond of him. And thought I was a liar 😂 because he sent me a text one time and I never responded because my phone sometimes didn’t receive the text messages until days or weeks later