No matter what size, you are beautiful.

Sarah

Hello all! I just wanted to share a little bit of what I have learned over the past 6 years. My weight has always been something I have struggled with because of health issues. (Of course from the outside people don't understand that. A lot of times, I have been forced to become the ideal beauty standard.) I have degenerative disc disease which causes me to have chronic back pain. This causes it to be extremely painful to exercise- so when I do it is very brief and I am limited. I also suffer from severe asthma, which doesn't help!! I was in an extremely toxic relationship years ago where I felt like I had to starve myself and push through the pain. Sometimes to the point of being hospitalized. This caused me to lose a bunch of weight. However, I finally got myself out of that horrible situation and found the love of my life. We have been together for three years, one of which we have been living together, and I have gained and lost weight the entire time! He is so supportive and kind. My point is, if someone really loves you, they won't care what size shirt you wear. As long as you are healthy and happy, don't let anyone tell you how you should look.It has taken me 21 years to love myself. I just hope hopethat all of you can do the same! Attached are a couple pictures we had made over a year ago! I love you all, beautiful ladies!! 💞💕❤💞💕❤