I’ll be honest ladies ..

Cassandra • Mama of four 🌸

I’m not legally married to my man but I do call him my husband . And this August it’ll be 5 years we’ve been together. We have a 3 year old who will be 4 this November and we just had our son May 20th . And honestly I think my man is going to propose on our 5th year anniversary! He use to tell me all the time he didn’t want to get married but ever since I had our son itslike a light switch went off and he’s been talking about it ALOT .. I’m really hoping he does . I love this man with alllll my heart , to the moon and back ! And I’ve grown up with him basically .. and well today in the car I was upset with him over something petty ( i blame my hormones trying to regulate lol ) and i told him “ it’s not like you want to marry me anyways.” And he smiled and looked at me and said “ babe , you don’t even kno what’s coming then if that’s what you think.” And he kissed me . I thought omg finally! After 5 years he’s gonna do it! I hope he does lol . It’s been 5 years of loving this man , having his babies , taking care of him & arguing with his ass ! He better put a ring on it like Beyoncé said ! Lol I kno I don’t know when he will actually propose but just to think that he finally has changed his mind about getting married is like God has finally answered my prayers lol . My parents are divorced but his aren’t . He told me he didn’t want to get married because he was afraid of marriage ruining our relationship due to what others have gone threw and that made me extremely sad because all I’ve ever wanted was to marry him because I wanted my kids to have a family . Something that was taken from me when I was very young . But I hope he does come around now about getting married . I love him deeply and I love our kids more ! He is the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with . There’s no one more for me on this entire planet but him for only me . Anyways thanks ladies for letting me vent because God I needed to tell someone what he told me ! Lol here’s to him HOPEFULLY proposing soon ! 🤞🏽♥️