my daughter is 18 and i want her to move out, how do i go about it?

I am tired of paying her bills and getting attitude and disrespect. she wants to act grown, she can get the fuck out of my house. she needs to get out of my house. she refuses to leave and to work. What are my options? can I just call the cops to remove her. I would like her out within 30 days.

I have told her to leave, many times. she won't Go. I am litterally going to have to toss her out the front door and change the locks.

she has physically assaulted me. We got into an argument after I asked her to pitch in around the house. that's the least she can do since she's not paying rent or in college.

she hit me. my husband heard the screams , came running downstairs, and pulled her off me. I am a small woman....only 5ft 100lbs. my daughter is much larger and stronger than me. she busted my lip. my husband was so angry he wrestled her down trying to restrain her. he kicked her out that night... she later came back because she has keys to the house of course.

Days later the cops come questioning her father. This girl had the audacity to report her dad to the police saying he beat her up!!!!!! WTF! she busted my lip and she causes this much trouble???

we have helped her enough in life. she is a bad role model on my younger kids and I want her OUT.

I am DONE with her. tough love! she can figure the world out on her own. this is a small example of the things she has done. she is an adult now....I don't have to support her anymore. We provided her with a very good life. put her in the Best schools. Given her things most kids could only dream of. We have tried to guide her but her behavior over the last two years is too much. it's time for tough love. I am not going to be beat up in my own house by my own child.