in law problems!!!

Ge

ok long story .... I've been with my SO for 3 years and I love him to bits and he worships the ground i walk on and we are so so happy... I get on with him mum and dad ....but!.... yes there's a but!.... she is constantly ringing him texting him all the time they expect him to go up every Saturday I work most saturdays so that isn't a big deal.. but if he doesn't go up shes constantly on the phone to him... anyway our first holiday we went away to a cabin with a hot tub is was lush! anyway she was ringing and texting wanting to come up and come to the hot tub and he said no so she didn't speak to him for a full week which was great peice and quiet for me they are very jealous people ... so we go on holiday few months down the line and guess what they shown up ...we was walking down the street and they was walking up this holiday I had paid for for my SO birthday as he works away so much i booked it for a break and I was so so angry that they did that! so last September we both lost our grandfather's in the same week we had a week booked in a log cabin again lovley hot tub we had to travel 3 hours back twice that week to attend both are grandfather's funerals we were both devastated but knowing we was going back to the cabin for a couple more night after to just de stress and to be by each others side through it we got through it anyway his mum asks at the funeral can we take his 5yr old neice with us as she's not had a holiday that year ... I'm sorry but for what we had just been through an awful week the last thing we would want is to be running around after a 5 year old we wanted to chill and it is not are responsibility to take her on holiday it should be her mums! anyway I have just booked again to go away in July for his birthday and though I would go further the field a 6 hour drive away so she doesn't decide to turn up how wrong was I his mum and dad have booked to go away the same week the same place as us we are there for 2 weeks there for a week but it's not the point we didn't arrange to go away with them we as a young couple want a holiday together as we don't get much time! together as it its!! my SO it's so calm and is ok with it and im here like going crazy bitch fuming! now shes trying to plan on things to do and im like no way! I've told him its our holiday and i dont mind meeting them one day for a meal ect but thats it am i over reacting or just his mother need to cut hear cord!!!??... my parent would never dream of intruding on our holiday ... I have made him promise me that next time we book something together to not tell them until the week we are going so they don't have chance to book the time of work ect! ... I'm just so so angry and i dont no know what to do because he said he doesn't wana upset them and I said so keep your mum and dad happy but I'm here like it's upsetting me and if i say anything I look like the bad bitch and they will probs hate me 😠😣😠😣😠 advice needed please