KRATOM TEA

Okay because a lot of people have no idea what this is

I copied things off google

“Mitragyna speciosa (commonly known as kratom also ketum) is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. M. speciosa is indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea,[3] where it has been used in traditional medicine since at least the 19th century.[4] Kratom has opioid properties and some stimulant-like effects.”

“The leaves of kratom have been used as an herbal drug from time immemorial by peoples of Southeast Asia. It is used in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses), recreational drug, pain killer, medicine for diarrhea, and treatment for opiate addiction.”

Kratom is legal with no restrictions in my state. It’s like weed as in, it’s a plant. And there’s no record of anyone overdosing on it.

I was offered some kratom tea? I thought it wouldn’t do anything to me. I doubted it.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE DOUBTED. I drank a lot of the tea and I’ve felt like SHIT ever since. I feel like I have a hangover FROM TEA.

So I’m just wondering if anyone has had experience with kratom and if this will go away soon. If I can do anything to help it? At first I thought I was having a placebo effect and kept drinking it. That was a bad idea. I feel dehydrated so I’ve been drinking a shit ton of water.

I’m not talking shit on it, I just drank way too much of it and made myself feel awful. Lesson learned. Added: im not doubting that it has benefits. Me, personally, like I said I underestimated it and had WAY too much tea and I still feel bad.