Getting so close. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gabby โ€ข MOMMY & GIRLFRIEND ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

I'm due the 9th of September and I'll be 40 weeks on my due date! I'm 27 weeks and 1 day today and I went to my first actually B.a.b.e appointment where I watched a video and just talked and got 3 vouchers. I don't know if it's anywhere else but where I live it's a place that helps you get baby stuff. You watch videos and other things and they give you vouchers where you can "buy" baby stuff at their little store, it's actually really neat and helpful. I can get vouchers at allott of places, WIC, my doctor appointments, even my eye doctor ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anywayssss, I called and got an appointment set up with a birth planner on Wednesday. I'm gonna do the classes and stuff and I want somewhat of a birth plan? Lol. But in 2 weeks I go and do my gestational diabetes test and the glucose test and more blood work at the hospital and after my next doctor visit, I start going every 2 weeks! I'm so excited and so nervous, everything is happening all at once but I cannnnnooooootttttt wait for my little guy to be here. ๐Ÿ’™