Dealing with toxic sister?

I’m 22 weeks pregnant and this weekend my sister began threatening to call child protective services on me in the future. it’s because I asked her to stop posting about me and my pregnancy on her private Instagram account. she’s done a lot of terrible things to me throughout my pregnancy and ive forgiven her and moved on but this got to me. she said “if you don’t get rid of your dog and make your boyfriend stop smoking then I will call CPS on you” my dog is a lab.. he’s kind of big but he’s the sweetest dog I’ve ever had in my life. I could never see him hurting my child but now, apparently, if I don’t get rid of him then I’ll have to deal with CPS. and my boyfriend does smoke, but only outside. also she said my house is a disgusting mess, but she’s only been here 2 times and it was not even 2 weeks after we’ve moved in. now she’s in the hospital because she threatened to kill herself. I don’t know if it’s because of me or What, but I only asked her to please stop threatening me and my child. Now I feel obligated to let go of her threat and just forgive her. I feel like if I don’t then my family will hate me, but I can’t get over it. she’s a bad influence and I can’t let her around my kid.. I am so stressed out about this and it’s getting to be too much. I don’t know how I’m just supposed to let that go now that shes put herself in the hospital... please any advice will help. I’ve been stressing for weeks about how to tell her I need her to shape up before I let her around my kid and now this.. I don’t hate her and I’m not cruel to her I’ve only been honest about needing her to grow up if she wants to be in my sons life