Birth Story💕

Heaven

Its almost like we sensed it. Thursday morning I woke up at 8am, after going to bed at 4 & waking up every hour to pee. Finally just said screw it with sleep, I made me & my fiance breakfast and then we decided to put our hospital bag in the car, we then went on our mile walk, hoping itd help start my labor, since I was due Saturday. We went and paid all his bills and got everything done before the doctors appointment, we decided after we would come home and nap since we got no sleep the night before. Well I come into the doctors office at 10:30am and they check my blood pressure & it Was 158/104. My doctor that I have currently is an under study so he basically has to ask before he does anything with me. Well he was concerned about my blood pressure of course, so he was talking about just doing some blood tests and having me come back in 4 hours to check my blood pressure again. Well he went to go talk to the head doctor, and then came back and said he wanted me to go over to L&D.; I got so scared immediately. I thought I was ready for her to come but labor scared me. Well once we got up there they finally explained that I had preeclampsia, after all that they finally checked me and I was 2.5cm dilated but I was having contractions, thankfully they were all in my back which I've had back pain my entire pregnancy so it didn't phase me. At 3pm they checked me again and I was at a 3. So I wasn't progressing fast. Finally around 9pm they broke my water and started me on poticin. I was dilated to a 4 then. Around 12am I started feeling my contractions a lot more. My mom told me throughout my entire pregnancy to not get the epidural so I tried my hardest. Once it hit about 12:30 she finally asked if I wanted it, so I took my opportunity... When they did my epidural it was just me, my nurse, my fiance and the guy that was doing my epidural. My fiance was supporting me, well I felt like I was going to puke, so he had my puke bucket, well after they get the needle and stuff done, my fiance passes out, I see him drop along with the bucket. The nurse grabbed me and he woke up with three nurses over him. He only passed out BC he didn't eat all day, other then what I made for Breakfast. So about 3am they checked me and I was 7cm dilated, and again at 4:15ish I was dilated to a 9.5. I wanted to push as soon as the nurse said that. so around 4:30 I started pushing and at 5:24am my little angel was born.

Born on 6/8/18, She was 8lbs 7oz, 21in long,

She also was born on the day my grandpa passed away 10 years ago.

I'm just so in love ❤