Abrilla Couch

I go to GBC in florida and this young lady right here has to go back to Alabama monday to the courthouse. she’s been to jail before. she broke her probation thing 6 years ago. SIX YEARS AGO. the court is just now dealing with it. if you’ve seen her on the news you’d know her backstory. if you haven’t, go read it. please. she has two children. a daughter who’s around 9-11. and then a son who just turned 2. my church rescued her when she was in a domestic violence incident with her boyfriend. they lived in a trailer park and she was pregnant at the time when her boyfriend beat on her. he threatened to kill her and the baby. one day he was beating on her and stuff, the door that never opened, NEVER opened, opened. just for her. and that was the good Lord. she ran and she saved herself and the baby. the man is in jail now, he gets out in may 2019. abrilla is doing well now. i just need y’all to pray for her and baby carlisle. her daughter doesn’t live with her as because she did drugs when she had her and got her taken away. she did drugs with carlisle, still had drugs in her system when he was born. he stayed in the NICU for a while. his intestines were on the outside of his body when he was born. i just need y’all to pray she doesn’t get sent to jail. she has been through so much and if you just knew this girl and her story, you’d be so touched. just read up on her story. search abrilla couch. thank y’all for the prayers💗