I’m so embarassed 🤭🙈🙊

This is kinda weird and I honestly don’t know how to say this... but I have been TTC for about 4 months... & so this month after my period and my week of ovulation week is this week. I was said two ovulate two days ago .. my fiancé and I have been BD’s off and on every other day. ☺️❤️ & we were feeling extra affectionate and frisky earlier but then he got called into work . ( he does repos and tows ) ( so it’s expected sometimes for him to leave) any ways ... we were both so in the mood but like I said he had to leave and we’ll I was still super in the mood . He says babe it’s okay if you wanna finish. I’ll be back later anyways 😉😜 &.... so I did. I masturbated yes... 🤦🏽‍♀️😑😓 and I feel bad cause I did but that’s not the point to my underlying question ... I’ve masterbated in the past but never had this ....

Is this because I masturbated during my fertile week that it looks like this? I feel embarassed to even be asking this and at the same time.. I need answers. Did know which group to post this in.. please no mean or rude responses I’m genuinely interested in knowing... someone please inform me.. thank you