Messed up cycle..

so the dreaded wait for the period is like painful.. my cycles are super regular.. mid March I took levonelle emergency contraception.. my period came on time 9 days later completely normal-ish.. then my next period.. a few days early.. Okay then..

I bled overly heavy for the whole time.. to the point where I was in tears..

my next period.... wellllllllllll 4 days of spotting that started-mostly brown with only a little bit of bright red to pink at times.. then stopped.. like it was legit stopping every time it started.. I was using tampons at this point where my whole period would of been fine with just liners.. not even enough to fill up a light pad..

2 weeks before that I started getting fatigued with other symptoms .. so about a week after my spotting period I took 3 tests over the week.. all negative..

throughout this whole cycle I was experiencing constant on and off cramps, lower back aches, bloating and the constant feeling my period was starting when in fact it wasn't..

I've taken emergency contraception once before with zero side effects

..so now I have a 3-4 day wait(i use 2 <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period tracker</a> apps) for my period .. it's horrible waiting .. my nipples have been slightly itchy, I've been having visible CM when it's never visible, the past week I've been super hungry and my friend keeps telling me my body has decided to go through a phantom pregnancy oh and I'm really needing to poop again.. my farts have been so bad I've been gassing myself out 0.o.. but I know my period is coming.. I can feel it. not that I haven't felt it coming on for the past month but I totally know it'll come.. it's been 12 weeks and 2 days since I took emergency contraception only 12 hours after the event .. then people like to tell me it's less affective in overweight people -_-

so now the last few days of waiting is always the worst.. if it's not here by next week ill be seeing my doctor so.. that is the end of my story.. stay tuned for updates 😂