Best. Boyfriend. Ever!

Zoe • •25 •Mom of both 💖💙

I honestly feel like I don’t brag about my man enough.

It’s been a long ass day and throughout the entire day he’s made me remember why I fell in love with him and made me love him even more. (Which I never thought could be possible)

Today, he saw an injured chipmunk and was going to try and catch it, but he wobbled into the brush by the fence to our neighbors. And ladies and gentlemen this man went and tore all the stuff growing there up trying to find this chipmunk. We couldn’t find him anywhere though so he went back to working on his car. Then the chipmunk all of a sudden showed up in the garage and he went to go try and catch it again but when he failed he got a box and built him shelter and gave him food and water.

Then later about 11:40pm(ish) we kept hearing this car alarm go off. It went off about 5 times every 15 minutes, so of course he went to go see what car because let’s be honest that’s really fucking annoying. But that annoyance quickly became a concern because it was our elderly neighbor who had a immobile wife. So he calls the cops to come just to make sure that everything was alright and they weren’t doing it to get attention. The cop actually said that they get calls like that all the time and rarely do they end up just not knowing it was going off. So the cop said it was a good thing he made that call.

So not only did he do all that today but he’s just been such an amazing father to our 11 weeks old daughter and such an amazing support to me. He’s been working so hard and then he comes home and treats me like a queen and gives our daughter so much love. I truly got lucky with this man.