Friends with benefits issue

Hello ladies. For the privacy of my shit situation, I will remain anonymous.

I’ve been on and off with this boy since I was 13 years of age. I began sexually exploring his body while he was exploring my own at that age. We didn’t have sex till I was 16.

From there? On and off. On and off. On and off. He would have girlfriends, I would stop the whole shitshow for my sanity, but somehow in this shitshow; we would always enter each other’s life’s again. Mind you, before you comment.. I know this is terrible.

I’ve asked him many of times as to his feelings and the situations we are in. He replies with “I don’t know” or “ you make me feel weird” or “your touch makes me feel different” or “I miss you”

I’m moving to NY in 21 days. I need to know his feelings before I leave. I need to somehow have closure and I know I’m never going to get it from him. Perhaps its better that way..?

I have recently gotten out of a 1 year relationship. We started things back up again and things are completely different. We are more intimate than we were. He hugs me, kisses me, holds me when we have sex, looks at me, and care if I go home safely. He never did any of those things and he never cared. At all. Ladies, I was dealing with a grade A+ fuckboy.. I don’t know if he’s just gotten kinder towards women or he’s just feeling some type of way with me. Who knows..

I know this isn’t where I should be going, but he won’t talk to me about anything. He won’t say anything and he sort of gets weird when I do bring these sorts of things up. I mean, he has said I’m easy to talk to, I’m easy to be around, and I put him at a easy rest point when he has problems.

Help?... please....