(UPDATE😊) Im scared..

Hello everyone! A bit embrassed to make this post but I really need an opinion, advice? I am currently having a 'thing' with this guy I matched on Tinder. We havent met yet. He is in the USAF and is currently stationed in Okinawa. I'm in the Philippines. We had an instant connection because we related to so many things, interests especially because he is half Filipino. Everyday, I get a good morning message from him and sometimes I initiate it as well :) We had a conversation about how we felt about eachother and we are already calling eachother pet names like 'babe' and such (sounds like what your typical heartbreaker would be like but I dont want to think about every men to be The Typical Heartbreaker because that would just be unfair). Ive been in so many relationships and they all failed and its emotionally damaging..

There are things we would like to tell eachother but in the beginning of our courtship, I told him to NOT PROPOSE THRU TEXT OR VIDEO CHAT lol because of course those are the moments you'd like to share TOGETHER (physically ofc) he's gonna try to see me on August but its still not sure so, IM going to vissit him incase he can't.

My dillema is I have been overthinking. Recently, we haven't been video chatting as much because he has been busy from work and once he gets home (he works from 3pm-11pm) he always asks me how my day was or sometimes just says good night because he's very tired :( I am overthinking because Im scared he'll get bored of me, lose interest or something like that. I do not know what to do whether I should talk to him about it or just send him a message about whats on my mind.

update:

I had some time for myself to think. I realized that I wasnt doing it right anymore. Let me explain haha! I always kept advicing my friends that our world shouldnt revolve around our significant others. I got used to our old routine of talking, video calling everyday and I was unconsciously forgetting my ACTUAL priorities like gym, adulting life and so on.. Was actually going against my word!! Brian has been busy studying for his cdcs and the exam is on Monday so thats what he is focusing on right now. Yes! we did have a chance to talk and I told him bout how I felt (overthinking part ) and he told me that we were fine and he apologized for being busy at work nd gets home really tired and was glad I opened up about my feelings. Brian still messages me everyday but for now, we are focusiv on our careers so that we can be together :)

that sounded like we broke up lol we are just not each other's priority at the moment but we are still really into eachother 💕🍻 Thank you so much ladies!