we lost our baby and now I've lost my relationship.

2 weeks today I had surgery for an ectopic pregnancy (we had planned and was excited for) they had to remove my tube as that is where it was growing. my partner took the week off work and treated me like an absolute princess he made me every meal, he made every drink, help me to the bathroom and gave me my pain killers when I need them, he even just sat with me in bed because i asked him to. I have 2 children with a different man he looked after them kept the house running took my son to school and even went on his school trip because I couldn't. But we didn't share a bed as he was scared to hurt me. this week has been different he is distant we have argued and today he told me he didn't want to be with me anymore, I know I have changed I know I have pushed him away but I just don't knpw how to feel right now. how could he go from the man he has been for the last 2 years. and treat me the way he did when I came out of hospital to this. to not wanting to be with me, to making me feel worthless. I just need advise right now as today was also meant to be my first midwife appointment and I'm a complete mess