I’m devastated and speechless

Tasha

Me and my husband got married in March and two weeks later found out I was pregnant. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks with twins and I was pretty upset about it even tho we weren’t trying. We talked about trying again once my first cycle came back and I started ovulating. Well I’m 4 days away from my most fertile day and he just told me he wanted to wait a year or two because we recently got two. puppies. I’ve been waiting for him to go to sleep so I could cry about the whole situation and figure out if his way is the best option right now. I’ve been wanting another baby for over a year and we’ve talked about TTC since then. Our son is almost 3 , almost completely potty trained, he thinks we should wait until he’s 4 or 5 and our dogs are fully trained. I tried explaining to him that 40 weeks is enough time to get things fully in order especially with them bring small things. I’m not sure what to do or to say once we have more time to discuss it because I’m very heartbroken about him changing his mind so close to my next chance to get pregnant. I really need advice.