HOW I GOT MY BFP!!💕

us

so a few days ago i posted in here because i was convinced i was pregnant i had some spotting/bleeding which i now believe was implantation bleeding about 5-6 days before my actual period. i didn’t think much of it at the time and i assumed i wasn’t pregnant, but i took a test anyways just to ease my mind. even though i tested with a FRER and EPT i believe i tested way too early and some of y’all told me it was a vvvvvfl or a negative and i was absolutely devastated. however- this morning, i tested again and finally got my BFP! i just wanted to say that anything is possible and anything can happen! (i literally got pregnant because i am NOT on any type of BC and i had sex on my period and the condom broke. i also i did not take an emergency contraceptive because i always listened to people telling me you can’t get pregnant on your period🤦🏾‍♀️. my cycles are regular and always have been since middle school and let me tell you ladies- IT CAN HAPPEN.) to all my ladies out there ttc, you will get your BFP very soon and i’m sending you LOTS of baby dust and do yourself a favor and don’t test too early! it’ll drive you absolutely nuts! 🙈 anyways this is my first time ever being pregnant and i’m still in college and this was definitely unplanned, but honestly everything happens for a reason- here’s to my angel baby! 👼🏾🤰🏽💕✨