My ex said I was broken (I think he has a point)

Okay so you might need a little explanation! Hi my name is Cathy. I'm 20.

Okay so when I was 15 I was raped. I know I'm jumping into the deep shit. But this isn't that story. It's about the aftermath of it. I tried so hard to be like a normal teenager after it all. And my ex was super understanding about it all but it has honestly messed up my sex life. I was a virgin and since then I have only had sex twice and I'm 20 years old. Okay so I was with my ex for like a year and a half. But I was a mess. And I couldn't have anyone touching me like that. After awhile he just couldn't cope with me. So we broke up. And last Night he messed me we where talking. He asked if I have had a any relationship since him. I told him no which I wasn't lieing I had date but I ended up ghosting them. He turned around and said that He think haven't really got over what happened to me all those years ago and that I'm broken. And that I should go and talk to someone personally about it. And to be honest I don't think he is wrong. My mum knows what happened to me. But think that I should be over by now. That it shouldn't really effect me like this anymore. And thinking about it he is right. I should be like any other 20 year old enjoying my life but honestly. I'm not I stay in the house all the time be I know I can't be hurt. If it makes sense