Story time!!😂

Gigi

Literally this happened to me a few nights ago! So my bf doesn’t like having sex while I’m on my period right.... I know, grow up🙄 he says it’s gross and he doesn’t like the feeling, but anyways, it was a Friday and that morning I checked to see if I was off.. when I looked down I was like

It was gone!!! Sexy sexy time tonight 😁 I was so excited. I checked throughout the day and not a red single dot. soooo fast forward to that night. I had some wine, we went out to dinner, we laughed etc it was a good evening. So now here is where we get to the good stuff. I’m in my underwear and my tank top, just watching home improvement and he comes into the bed and is ready to GO! So I’m like

I’m ready too! And Ladies!! When I say it was hot and heavy! It was hot and heavy!! 🤤 so fast forward to the AM. We both had work Saturday, and he left before me. So I get up and is about to make the bed. I look down and his blankets had BLOOD stains on them! I was like

NOOOOOO!!!! NO, NO,NO! So I go and clean the sheets and then go to the bathroom. I look down and this is what I see

Like wtf!

So annoying!

Anyways! That’s my story😊 and the BEST part about it is that he doesn’t know he still had sex with me while I apparently was still on my period