Weight and sickness

Last year around this time I weighed 130lbs after shedding a good 35lbs. I was always sick feeling and I didn’t think anything of it, I didn’t eat the right amount of things I needed and it was making me sick(didn’t even think about it) so I went to my doctor about it for my checkup and she said I needed to start eating a drinking a lot more so that’s what I did. Well that didn’t work out well, I ended up gaining back 40lbs and I wasn’t even eating bad food!!! I’ve felt really insecure about my weight ever since. In January I started eating less than I should’ve again and was working out, I ended up losing twenty pounds and all through that I was getting very sick again. I was mostly sitting in my room because I felt like I had the flu for TWO MONTHS. I mean that can’t be normal. I didn’t know what to do after that because if I continued would’ve kept getting sick. Here I am now with that twenty pounds back trying to find a way to eat healthy and exorcise without getting sick again. I don’t know what to do anymore, does anyone have suggestions?

Vote below to see results!