Sexual frustration

So I’m here to vent about my recent experience. Usually my fiancé and I are very sexually active. We can go multiple times a week and it’s great. Well for the last month we had no sex! It was taking a toll on both of us. We are together everyday except for when we’re at work and school, unless it’s an event with our own business but because of finals and life, we didn’t have any chances. The moment we were alone, someone would get home and serve as cockblockers if ya know what I mean.lol

Well I didn’t realize the impact could have in such a short amount of time. I felt down and extra stressed out. We had like no sexual contact. It felt terrible! Especially bc I knew we were both super needy and Horny, but didn’t have an opening. Well we’re both finally on break from school and we decided to go on a date night to the movies this week. After the movies, we went back to his place. I could not believe the intensity. My heart was beating so fast bc my body knew. As soon as we got into his room, the light went off and so did our clothes. Instantly, we were in his bed, naked, making out like crazy. I love his kisses. Then both our hands went exploring. I missed him. He was ready for me. Out of nowhere, he grabbed me and went for it. Usually I take control and do most of the work to give him the best pleasure, but without a question, he took over. He got up and went crazy!!! Thrusting so hard and moaning. He pounded me, lifted my legs up and thrusted while playing with my clit. Normally i take a while to orgasm, but wow. I couldn’t believe how fast I came!!! I never cum before him, but I did and a whole lot too! Then he finished after a blowjob. I guess we were so needy we went for round 2 and then 3! Then we just stayed in bed holding on to each other. It was amazing. Definitely needed him. We’ve consistently been having sex since and my mood is definitely better! 😁☺️☺️☺️

Any of you ladies going through the same thing?

-K