To much to ask??

Ever since the beginning of my relationship with my SO, we have had rough sex. In which, in the beginning I thought it was great and enjoyed it. I’ve never had someone so adventurous and spontaneous before. So it was something new. But as time passed I craved more than that from him. I wanted I guess more passionate sex. I’ve tried mentioning it to him as time passed and nothing changed so I just assumed that the “feelings” weren’t there yet and to give him time maybe🤷‍♀️ well fast forward, I’m 17 wks pregnant and high risk. Sex is still rough and I’ve said a few times not to be so rough due to my pregnancy and just me wanting it to calm down a little. He’ll ease up a bit the first five mins then we’re back to the same thing. I’ve tried to explain in the nicest way possible that sometimes it hurts and I’m not up for it. I get that it’s something he enjoys and I often go out of my comfort zone for him. But is it too much for me to ask of him to make love to me every now and then instead of just fucking? We don’t barely have any foreplay other than me sucking him off so I’m not always ready. I’ve addressed that issue too. Still no change ☹️ don’t get me wrong I enjoy rough sex every now and then, but I don’t want to be the “whore” or “slut” every time 😩 (he likes to degrade me lol)

Note: I’ve had sexual trauma in the past so this is a tough topic for me.