do you want to have a foursome?

Ana

So this past weekend my boyfriend and I met up with an old friend and her boyfriend. We spent the day on their boat drinking beer, and enjoying some laughs.. later that day my friend told me that her boyfriend wanted to have a 4 some. My boyfriend and I just looked at eachother and laughed. (we're not into sharing eachother) anyways as the day goes on her bf kept making comments about me and my friend dyking out.. he would not drop it. He pulled his shorts down showing us his ass, lifting the leg of his shorts so you could see his dick, and just standing there with a boner.. It got to the point where I was getting annoyed. My bf and I didn't want to say anything to make it anymore awkward so we just ignored the comments/ changed the conversation. After we got home my bf said that he could go without hanging out with them ever again. I agreed. Her bf was just really immature... after that he said they wouldn't last much longer and I was like why?? He asked my bf if he ever just wants "strange" my bf replied with no. my gf always satisfies my needs. she's my goddess. friends bf replied with he's going to Vegas in a couple of weeks for a bachelor party and cannot wait to buy a hooker for him and his friends. so should I tell my friend what her boyfriend said or do I just let it be since they're into fucking other people.