Helppp!!

I had a baby a month ago and me and my ex boyfriend broke up and now he said he wants nothing to do with our daughter and he wants his name taken off the birth certificate and everything. My daughter hasn’t received her birth certificate yet and I was wondering how would I be able to take his name off the birth certificate. Ever since she has been born he hasn’t done anything for her. I basically been doing everything on my own from when I was pregnant until now that she is born. He has never been supportive or even went to a doctor appointment with me

(Note: he was only their after she was born to come see her for not even 10 mins and he sign the form so his name could be on the birth certificate but now wants his name off. Only reason I want to take it off is because he has been threatening me and it’s better off for me. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE PETTY OR ANYTHING just less drama for me, no need to force someone to be in their child life)

And no my daughter does not have his last name that the main reason he wants it off