Mother in law problems

Aspen • 25 ♊️ diabetic💉 fur babies 🐕 disabled vets wife 06.01.18💪🏼 Lennyx Mitchel 2.17.19💙🤱

Just let me start off by saying she raised an absolutely amazing man and she deserves all the credit in the world for that but her and i relationship has some issues.

For one she doesnt reply to me at all. I text her asking how she is, telling her happy Mother’s Day, sent her pictures of our wedding, everything i can think of. No reply. I work long hours with children (plus a 3 hour time difference between her and i) so i don’t call often. Okay that’s my fault but i still text her. She then texts and calls my husband all day long. She complained to him about not having wedding pictures I SENT HER SOME. She told him she’s not talking to me anymore because when she does pick up or when she’s on the phone with my husband and decides its convenient to talk to me I’m talking to other people (usually kids if I’m still at work i work from home I’m a nanny, or my parents because we lived with them while we were waiting for our apartment to open up) he tried to tell her that I’m working or whatever and she said i wasn’t . She doesn’t know my schedule.

My husband pays all her bills and his two little sisters bills because she cant work. So i feel like they are using him. His two sisters are old enough to get a job they just don’t . They don’t try to help at all. The 19 year old is pregnant so i feel like we will end up raising the baby. And the 17 year old hangs out with her boyfriend all day who is 20 and also doesn’t have a job. But they are telling my husband that they can’t find jobs . And they have been searching for 5 months.

Also my husband wants them to move up here with us. (Both his little sisters his mom and his sisters boyfriend which i am not okay with but it’s his family and i love him) So i agreed and we together set up some rules and sent them. They didn’t talk to me about them.. they complained to him. They don’t text me call me or anything but then they expect my help.

One thing that really pissed me off is i texted his mom on Mother’s Day and a few times before then and once after with NO REPLY then she texted me not even saying thank you but asking me to send her money for food .

She so called considers me her daughter but doesn’t treat me as such .

I just needed to vent😫 i don’t know what to do

On the bright side i got my keys to my new apartment today . Heres some pics. They are still renovating it’ll be done tonight so don’t mind the stove in my living room

Ps having all those people in a two bedroom apartment was not my idea🙃 please pray for me y’all