Rearranged my living room (rant)

Leanna • Girl Mom ❤️ Isabelle Jade 7-9-14 Olivia Skye 8-24-18 ❤️ wife of a drummer and engineer 🎼🥁 7 years and counting..

Last night. I get so tired of things being the same for too long. I grew up in the military so I’ve always been used to things changing. I’ve been dying to rearrange our living room but we had this awkward chair that made it difficult. Our hamster escaped one night and destroyed the inside of that chair (thankfully lol) so we’ve finally agreed to trash the chair. I was hopeful that with the removal of that stupid chair that I could finally make a change in the living room. So I did and felt confident about the change but husband doesn’t like it and wants it all moved back 😞 it was so much work to begin with, especially with maneuvering this big ass couch around a rug while trying to keep the rug in place, but it’s SO BORING!! He thinks it’ll be ‘so much better with the chair gone and pushing everything down’ 🙄 again.. it’s not freaking better!! It’s the same damn thing!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyway, I had to vent my frustrations 😑 so annoyed. This is how I moved everything, the couch was on the wall under the pictures.