IUD trouble? Normal? Or possible pregnancy?

I got an paragard iud a little more than 3 days ago. I had a bit of spotting on the first day and had massive cramps. On the third day I had a bit of bleeding again but I’m not sure how much bleeding is abnormal or normal. It was more than the first day. I haven’t had any cramps since but how do I know if it’s just normal spotting or not. I got it as an emergency contraceptive so is there a chance it’s implantation bleeding? It would be 6 days since unprotected sex (I got my iud on the 4rth day and I had taken plan b prior). Is there a chance it’s punctured something or moved? I’ve had constipation too so I can’t say that any pain was caused by kid or the constipation. I’m really worried and I don’t know how to tell the difference between spotting and something a bit more. I’ve never really spotted before? I work the next week and I don’t want to take the day off if I don’t have to. I also don’t know if I’m being stupid or overthinking but I’m scared I was already diagnosed with a mass in my thyroid I don’t and to ruin my body any more than it is!