I'm feeling so over it.

Lucy
Ladies. I feel exhausted. Mentally and physically exhausted. I work a surgery job where I'm required to work late hours some days and take a lot of call. Usually 45-50 hours a week at least. I'm a mom of 3. So there's that full time job. I also have a newly started momma made business that I run from home when I'm off. I'm exhausted. After I do my entire day of work, and all the kids are in bed That's when I start my housework. Cleaning, laundry dishes, bookwork. My ex husband doesn't help me. We have 50/50 custody. So he isn't obligated to pay me child support but he hasn't paid a dime in baby sitting this summer and they baby sitter comes to my house every day so I'm supply all the food. I'm spending over 1200 a month in baby sitting fees. Not including  the food. My current boyfriend, I love him, but Lordy. Today after he got off work he came in, sat on the couch and took a nap, then was on the phone with work for an hour while I cooked, ate, changed our baby's clothes and made a bottle then asked me to feed her while he went to the bathroom (a 30 min endeavor). After feeding her I worked my business and then he fell asleep on the couch again leaving me to do dishes. 
I just feel like I take care of everyone always and I'm starting to wonder when someone is going to take care of me. 😔