Should i feel annoyed and hurt?

R

So my boyfriend and i live together, hes in the Air Force so when he leaves im all alone and miss him through the night (he works from 11pm to 7am) we have period sex and we dont mind cause it doesnt turn out a big mess and it feels great, but for a while I've been letting him get off first and then we end up going to sleep and i never get off.. last night my period went away so i was talking dirty to my bf and sending him sexy photos so when he got home, we could possibly make some sweet love, in hopes that we'd both get off..but he came home and said he was tired (this is always his excuse..but when he gets invited to drink after work he all of a sudden isn't tired).. so we started having sex..he got off inside me and i gave him a break we started talking.. then i get on top of him and he just isn't getting hard..he says "im tired" im like wow..the other night i gave him a blowjob and got him off but guess who didn't get off..me..it's frustrating cause i know hes tired but like why can't he just sacrifice one time of being tired like I sacrificed the many nights I didn't get off..he got mad cause i got upset but like it just kinda hurts..am i not supposed to be mad? 😞😔