PLEASE DONT JUDGE

Honey🌻

I'm 16 and I just want to vent...I've been seeing a older man for quite a awhile, I've gotten pregnant by him(I had a miscarriage at 8wks) but when I told him I was pregnant he denied it(he's the only man I've been seeing).

Anyways we continued to have unprotected sex. And now I think I might be pregnant again(ik it's incredibly stupid I'm really young). He's really sweet, and very funny but we often get in fights cuz he's very jealous, and I have a guy friend I like to be around.

He doesn't want to date publicly because I'm underage, but he doesn't want me seeing anyone else. And when we fight he often brings up the color of my skin, I'm black and he's white and if I'm being honest he's sorta racist. He wants to date and eventually have kids but he has a very quick fuse.

Honestly I love him a lot, and I probably wouldn't leave him even though he's has a mean temper. I just need help figuring out what to do, really want to tell him but I'm sure if I am and don't want to worry him.

(SideNote: It's not that bad, we have quite a few issues but everyone does. I think

(Update: We're going on a break for a few weeks)