Depression+Pill PLEASE HELP 😭😭

Sierra

So I just started my 3rd week of Junel (OC). I have previously taken Sprintec (for about 1 year, 2-3 years prior to now) and was fine with minimal side effects (besides frequent spotting).

I had some pelvic pain, cramping, nausea, and fatigue/headaches my first few days of taking this medicine. After that I was fine. The past 5 days I’ve been decently emotional but I’m figuring it’s due to the BC.

Well, today I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t want to leave my room, I feel alone, everything upsets me, and I just feel helpless. I know I shouldn’t feel this way because I have no reason to, but it’s almost as if I’m trapped outside of my own body and watching what’s happening and trying to scream sense into myself to stop overreacting and being so sad, but it’s just falling on my hormonally confused and deaf ears.

I don’t know if I should just wait it out or if I should tell someone it’s gotten worse? I’ve never had depression before, and I don’t want to jump the gun and say that’s what I’m experiencing.

If you guys have any tips, tricks, or experience with this, PLEASE help me. I just need some light at the end of the tunnel. 😭