Not sure where this post belongs 😬

Babi • Alexandria Isabelle - 5/16/17 👧🏻 Everest Eden Celestina 9/10/19 👶🏻 Lucia Esmeralda 12/15/21 🤰🏻

Hey everyone! So, I’ve been with this guy for a few months. I know it’s not that long yet, we’ve both got babies (mine is 13 months and his is 18 months). He has his son full time and I have my daughter full time and we spend a ton of time together during the week. But I swear, his son HATES me. I can’t get near his dad without him losing it. I’m not sure how I can go about making him more comfortable. Do I just wait it out? I’ve babysat him a few times and he’s so sweet but when his dad is there he just glares at me and kicks me and screams. 😭 could it be he’s used to having his mom and dad and it’s making him upset that it’s me there instead? I’m not certain if he’s too young. And he’s seen his mom enough times to count on both hands since I’ve been with his dad so I’m not sure if this could cause anything like that.

Have any of you experienced anything like this? Any tips? Or do I just wait and see if he stops hating my guts someday? He’s really such a sweet little guy, I want him to like me. Lol