For a friend.

Kaitlyn

So this post isn’t for me but for a friend. He’s apparently has has SEVERE depression for the past couple of years but I’ve only been brought to light these past few months. He’s tried to kill himself more than 5 times and those are all the attempts I know of. He’s getting help and treatment but from what he has told me I don’t think it’s doing much. I know I can’t do much but I’m trying so hard to help him because we’re only 14 and I don’t want to lose my best friend at such a young age. I think I know what’s one of the things that trigger him but I can’t help “relieving” the trigger because his trigger i believe is his girlfriend. His depression got dramatically worse when he started dating her. His girlfriend is a good person and would never want to harm him in anyway but she too also has severe depression and bipolar disorder and every time she has an “episode” He reacts. Both of these people are my closest friends and i would hate to see them be apart but I think it’s best for both of their mental healths. Sorry if this seems too long or doesn’t make any sense but I’m really worried and scared. If someone could please help or just anything PLEASE AND I MEAN PLEASE TELL ME. This entire situation has taken a huge toll on me personally and my mental health and I just need answers or some guidance. Please just help me