God Given Authority

Dionne~Child of the most high God~ Queen to a King

Do you know what you have? You have The Authority!

There are a number of different avenues to see God's miraculous works on a continuous basis!! God has already given us his power to do all things, and that power was given to us as a part of our inheritance of Jesus Christ, that power should be alive on the inside of us! It's up to us to release that power!! Acts 3:1-8 tells us the story of Peter healing a man lame from birth. Verse 6 says "Then Peter said silver and gold I have not but such as I have I give thee. In the name of Jesus Christ rise up and walk." Peter lifted him up by his right hand and the man immediately gained strength to walk praising God!! Scripture doesn't say that Peter prayed for the lame man, but he told him what he had he would give to him!! It was God who healed the lame man but the Power was under Peter's Authority! All Peter did was take the responsibility to RELEASE that power. it's time to start operating in the authority that God has given us!! It's time to stop asking God to do what he commands us to do and start taking the Authority to command HIS power!! if you've been praying for a certain something, a healing, deliverance, a breakthrough, a miracle, Bondages and strongholds to be broken, family curses to be lifted, whatever it maybe I challenge you today to RELEASE that God given Authority in your home, on your job, over your children, and over your life, walk in it and watch God work!!

#Acknowledge #Release #Watch #FNF #SpeakLord

6/13/18.

Dionne