Admiring some other man?

Madeleine

I am in a long distance relationship and I am currently visiting my boyfriend. I’ve been very emotional since I’ve been pregnant. I’m a few days from 4 months. We went to a bar with his friends and I was feeling out of place being in another country not having any of my own friends, you know everyone else is on a different level. I’m just drinking water it’s not like anyone of his friends were going to ask why. I wanted to leave but I didn’t want to crash the party until I finally couldn’t handle it any longer. I was really annoyed and felt uncomfortable.

On thé drive home my boyfriend had the nerve to say I was admiring other men in the bar. I don’t have good vision so I couldn’t even make out people’s faces in the place. When we went to bed I just didn’t say anything to him and this morning I asked him why he’s ignoring me. He’s still telling me about how I was admiring someone else which I was not.

I just feel so hurt and sad. We are already usually so far apart and I’m trying to keep my hormones and emotional outbursts to a minimum. This is just too much for someone I’m trying to have a child with say I’m looking at someone else really hurts. I just feel alone and depressed. I want to call my mom but then she is going to think badly of my boyfriend. Even my best friends are going to have bad feelings toward him if I share with them. So I’m here sharing my story with you ladies hoping you will give me some words of advice.

Hope I can come out of this feeling

Xo