Hmmmm... love or lust???

Lola • Stay beautiful, Stay sexy, keep sexing, love those babies and love your man!!! But you can’t do that if you don’t love and stay true to the one that’s really important... YOU BITCH! Now take care of yourself!!! Always, Lola

This is my first post but here goes. I was going to be a coward and do this anonymously but I think it’s best for me to just out myself. I’ve known this guy for my whole life 32 I met him at five years old. Saying that he’s the best sex I’ve ever had is an understatement but true. we have the best sex ever, I mean I can’t express that enough ever.

So we tried dating for a while two years later I find out he’s actually secretly very selfish and only care about his own pleasure principals. He doesn’t work but tries very hard to make ends meet. he has no ambition or drive and he kind of watches TV a lot OK he watches TV all the fucking time but that’s beside the point. He never cheated on me but who knows... I mean with that weapon of mass destruction in his pants I wouldn’t be surprised. I decided to leave him due to his “i DONT give a fuck” attitude and I met somebody else. the other guy is perfect for me but the sex is just OK. but I don’t know why I can’t get the first out of my vaginas head and give this guy a real chance... ughhhh i DONT even know if I really love the first guy. Help! Any thoughts?