Advice and Words of Encouragement

Hi Ladies! I’m a married, 29-year-old teacher TTC for about 6 months. I went on birth control at 18 and had to stay on it because of tremendously painful periods. Doctors told me in my early 20s that it would be hard for me to conceive and that I would be in tremendous pain off of the pill until I got pregnant. So now my husband and I are trying, and of course every month is a heartbreak, as many of you know and experience. I ended up in the hospital last month for an excruciating period and I’m starting to get scared. More than anything, most people don’t understand this kind of pain and fear for someone in their 20s. We should have all the time in the world. Doctors tell you not to worry until a year goes by. And my poor husband is trying his best, but I think my sadness is wearing on him. So if there’s anyone out there that has advice about how to make this process easier or what they did to help them make it through the pain (physical and emotional), I’d really appreciate hearing about it!