I need help

Sh

Im 17 and im 35 weeks pregnant, me and the father recently split up and he’s obviously wanting to see the baby when she’s here, shes due Aug 02 but might be born early through c section because she’s breech. So i have a couple of questions,

1) is it so wrong for me to not want him in the room if i have a natural birth if im uncomfortable with it? He thinks its unfair.

2) he has his birthday 09/09 and obviously wants her for the day but i said it depends if i take to breastfeeding and if im ready to leave her at such a young age for so long and again, he says im being unfair. I said we can go out for a meal or something so he can still see her on his birthday but he’s saying no because doesn’t want me there... how am i being unfair???

Im wanting to visit family that live 100 miles away for hopefully a week as they’re too old to travel etc and we said we’d go when we was together so i just said I’d still like him to come with as i dont want to take her away from him for so long... how am i being unfair? Really needing help!