15wks & I’m cheating 😟

Brittney • 🎀 12/26/18 Brielle TTC a 🚙 Supplement/vitamin enthusiast. Love medical research. ADHD / MTHFR Compound Heterozygous

This morning I woke up and realized I just had a dream that I was in a relationship and hooking up with another man 😳🤭 I’m 27 years old, 15 weeks pregnant with a little girl and happily married to the man I’ve been with since 2009.

So I’m chalking this dream up to pregnancy hormones.

The weird part... & I don’t think this is a coincidence.

THE DUDE IN MY DREAM WAS POST MALONE 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😂

I must admit I’m a big fan of Post Malone. In fact my husband got me tickets to see Post Malone in concert this year to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. My husband couldn’t go due to scheduling conflict so my younger sister (who also loves Post Malone) and I went to the concert in May. I was already 10 weeks pregnant with baby girl at the time. I do listen to a lot of Post Malone in the car when I’m driving and sing/rap along to virtually every song of his. I’m not an obsessive fan or anything weird - he just so happens to be my favorite musical artist.

So I’m thinking because baby girls’ ears are now developed and she can hear, maybe she’s starting to pick up on my affinity for Post Malone and maybe she too likes his voice/music?!?

I’m going to have to tell my husband he has some competition. He needs to spend more time talking directly to her. Perhaps I should lay off the Post Malone music for a little while or play her some Beethoven using the Belly Buds.

This was just too funny not to share after waking up this morning! I literally had to text my mom and my younger sister about it right away! 😂😂😂😂😂 what an experience!