Oh my hormones have me so mad mommas need to vent

Kellie

Yesterday (we live in a small town) I get a text about 45 mins after hubbys break he’s on his way to hospital to get stitches to his thumb from work )it’s a 20-24min ride to nearest hospital) so I call in panic and see if he’s ok and he says yes Carla the nurse is driving me . Think ok kellie he’s hurt don’t be a psycho (don’t like this nurse bc she was extra flirty at a company picnic a few years back and it seems he’s constantly in her office ) . I happen to be on my way to the same town for work at moment . Upset he didn’t call me so I meet him at Er . Nurse goes in room with both of us answers questions for him about where he goes to doc etc etc asks doc if she can take stitches out next week . Whatever all fine . I tell him just come home with me tour shidt is over in 2 hours I’ll take u . Doc agrees he insists on going back to work. So he leaves with nurse . Text him an hour and 15 mins later and he’s still in said town at Pizza Hut getting pizzas with nurse . Now I do home Health and i never just do that with patients above a family member I’m still just pissed

Am I over reacting bc my hormones ?