early signs of pregnancy or no?

I had unprotected sex the day after ovulation day but it was still during the fertile window. it's been about 2 weeks since that happened but this whole week I've experienced nausea, constipation, mood swings, food aversions, fatigue, bloating/gas and super tender breasts. It's possible it could be PMS, but I know that when it's almost that time of the month I only get food aversions and experience irritability not the entire spectrum of emotions like i have been. With the nausea, it's just nausea it's no vomiting, but I can't smell certain foods because I'll gag. I never experience nausea as a PMS symptom. I only vomit when I'm already on my period from the severity of my cramps. The super sore/tender breasts aren't really a common PMS symptom for me neither, when I was first starting puberty it was, but not anymore. My areolas are not darkened either. my period is supposed to come tomorrow (July 2nd) hopefully it does. I'm worried because of the other symptoms. I don't know if I've experienced implantation bleeding either because I didn't look for it. So what are your thoughts or suggestions?