Sleeping with another boy right in front of the boy that wants you

Keai

So this boy (austin) and I were talking and then he said all He wanted to do was fuck me and not have a real relationship and he kept saying no I’m not like that the whole time we were talking and He hurt me over and over again. And I kept going back to him until finally I ended it. And then he texted me out of the blue saying that he wants to be with me after he told me all he wanted to do was fuck. And I said that I’m not ready to be with him again cuz he hurt me and then I finally was like okay if you show me that you actually wanna be with me then maybe I’ll consider it. and then last week me and my friends went to a party and he was there. I went up to (Austin) him and said hi but he didn’t do anything so I assumed that he was just joking and all he wanted to do was get in my pants. So I got really drunk and and slept over the guys house that was throwing the party and I slept with the boy that threw the party (Skylar) right in front of the boy (Austin) that confused that he wanted me. Should I feel bad? And what should I do because I feel really bad...