Irritating managers (sorry it’s long)

Adria

When I applied for my job at a grocery store, they asked for my availability. I set it as 7am-4pm on Wednesdays, 7am-9pm on other weekdays, and 1-9pm on weekends. I made the adjustments on Weds, Sat, and Sun because my family makes me go to church. At first they would schedule me until 9:30pm, but it was no biggie. Then until 5pm on Wednesday’s, which made my mom and I scramble to get ready for church that starts at 7pm. THEN they scheduled me for a Sunday morning, so I went to them and got it fixed. Then the next weekend they scheduled me for both Saturday and Sunday mornings, so I talked to the managers and they took me off the schedule for Saturday, then reduced my total hours on Sunday. That pissed me off so much. This past Wednesday, I didn’t even notice until it was too late that they scheduled me for 4pm-9:30... so my mom was really pissed that I missed church. My dad says I should go to church at a different time because asking the managers to change my schedule all the time will piss them off. But ffs, they ASKED what hours I was able to work, so I TOLD THEM, and now they just dgaf? Like “tell us your hours, and we won’t listen to you”?? How do I handle this? I don’t wanna piss them off and get fired and it’s tiring trying to always fix my schedule, but I told them what hours I could work because they ASKED!!