I am sick of being lied to.....

Em

So I just need to rant about shit going on in my life. I feel like the world is against me right now because everytime I have something going right in my life something has to happen that screws it all up.......I'm really sick of it.... Every guy I seem to date ends up being a liar and a dirty cheater but I always see the good in them no matter what they do and think they will change if I make them happy..... The guy that I have been with for the past three years just broke up with me because he has been cheating on me this whole time and it hurts so bad because we have been talking about having a family together for two years but we are too far away from each other to start it and we were both trying to get enough money so we could go see each other again and maybe find a place together so we could start a family.... I really want to know since when is it okay to plan out a whole future with someone and then tell them they are just a side chick along with a bunch of others..... He told me that this is hard on him too like it makes me feel sympathy for him....its way harder on me though because I have been turning down a friend who kept wanting to take me on dates and now my friend has a girlfriend...... I really feel like the world is just against me... I apologize for the long post it was more just a rant because I have no one to talk to about any of this stuff aside from one friend, but if anyone has any advice or just kind words that would be amazing. I don't know if I even am posting this in the right group or not. Thank you to anyone who reads this fully.