Domestic Violence

Amanda • Mommy of 3 girls Caydence Brooke 4.29.08 and Ella Tinlee 11.4.12 Arrow Finn 6.19.18. 🍼🍼💓💞😁😁

About 4 years ago I met a wonderful women who would later be a very good friend. We worked together for a couple of years. She had 4 kids; two little ones and I had two little ones. We ended up trading babysitting jobs and she ended up helping me out termendously when I left my ex husband and wasn't able to get my oldest off the bus some days.

About 2015; she met a man named, we will call him Bob, he was her first boyfriend since leaving her husband a couple of months earlier. She would go on and on to me about how wonderful Bob was. Soon after meeting; she moved in w Bob and his two kids.

All was good and well for about 2 years until she found out he was talking to other women on dating apps. She left. She felt betrayed and couldn't trust him. She went to stay w a friend.

After a couple of weeks; she went bsck. Apparently this is when the verbal abuse started. She mentioned fights they would have but never expressed fear of him.

She would end up leaving Bob a couple more times after that but she'd always go back.

About two months ago she left. For good. She called me and we talked for bout 2 hours bout what was going on. She had found a house and he actually paid for the water and power to get turned on! During this time she had yet to express concern bout her well being

I had no idea; but it has come out that Bob was harassing and stalking her. She made complaints to the police but they told her they couldn't do anything bout it cus she couldn't prove it was Bob.

2 weeks ago I had a baby and she messaged me and congratulated me and we touched base. Again; she kept it a secret.

Wednesday; I got a friend request from her and I was confused. I accepted and messaged her and asked what was going on and she told me Bob hacked in her Facebook and deleted friends and stuff. I thought it was odd cus she had not mentioned any type of harassing.

Saturday morning I get tagged in a post. As I'm reading this post I am saying wtf wtf WTF

My dear friend who was ashamed to be vocal bout Bob harassing her was dead.

Bob broke into her house; beat her severally, then shot her FIVE times. Coward then turned the gun on himself and committed sucide.

She left behind 4 boys the two youngest being 4 and 7.

He left behind two boys 18 and 11.

Please please if u are a victim of domestic violence; SPEAK UP. I sure wish she did. I will miss her and I'll always think of her

RIP Katrina Wilson.